Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Jed did it at 3 1/2 months. Who knows when Blakley and Jadyn did it, because I: 1.)never even got a baby book for Blakley and 2.) even though I did purchase a baby book for Jadyn, never got past the guest list from her shower, so I don't have any real records of the girl's "firsts". I know I am a horrible mom when it comes to this kinda thing. So, anyway, I was thinking he was never going to do it--I mean he will be 7 months in 12 days--what was the hold up. Is it because he is the baby, my sweet, sweet boy who may possibly be my last baby? or Because I rarely let him play on the floor due to the fact that his brother and sisters love to play with pennies and marbles, therefore, I am constantly picking them up and I have a fear of him choking? Probably. Well, since being back in town after seeing my cousin's son, Noah, who is 3 days older than Judson roll and roll and roll, I figured it was time to spread his wings and let him "roll". It only took 2 days, and once he got the hang of it-he rolled and he rolled and he rolled and he rolled! It was so cute! Now I am feeling better in the mom category--now we just got to work on him sleeping all night!!! Did I mention that Jed also crawled at 7 months and walked at 9 months---we are far behind, but that is ok, because Judson is so precious and sweet and easy going--he may be 18 months before he decides to get up and walk.

No comments: