Saturday, November 03, 2007

Thankful

My sister says it all, nothing more I can add. Please read about our mom at http://www.mom22boyz.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend folks!

Oh yeah, guess what is now up and functioning in my backyard....a great swingset!!! Thanks guys for spending your Saturday morning at the Edgar's house my kids and I are truly grateful :) It only took an hour and a half--boy the more it gets moved the faster it becomes to put back together, or maybe the poor swingset was tired of being in pieces all over the yard that it helped put itself together :) Anyways, just glad it's up and now my creative mind is working for some shade back there....

1 comment:

Mom22Boyz said...

Way to go, J!!!! I am proud of you! Swing set and picture in hallway -- you are making good points! :)