Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Half Birthday

Today is Judson's 1/2 year birthday. At 6:13 this evening he turned 6 months old. The kids and I sang to him, although, he just looked at us with his sweet eyes and sly grin like we were all nuts. Justin called around 5:45 to check up on us and I immediately assumed he was calling to wish his baby a happy 1/2 birthday, he too thought I was nuts. Grandma actually did call just to wish him a Happy 1/2 Birthday, so I am not the only one who is nuts! (So, I guess you could say that the nut doesn't fall far from the tree ?!?!) If I could learn to post pics, I would put an adorable picture of him in his "Johnny Jumper" laughing while holding his favorite ball. He has this ball with these holes all in it that he has become very attached to. It now goes everywhere with him. I have to pry it out of his hands when I am changing his clothes. He loves that thing. I actually put it in his crib last night--just within reaching distance for him---AND he slept ALL NIGHT!!! When I went in to get him this morning he had his grip on that colorful ball. So, YES, the ball is in there with him again tonight, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is his "security blanket" that will help him sleep (at least 10 hours a night!!!). Happy Birthday my sweet precious baby, Mommy loves you!

No comments: