Monday, August 11, 2008

13 Years

Hey Babe! Hopefully you'll get this as soon as you get off the mountain. Happy 13th Anniversary! It's been an incredible 13 years, I wouldn't change a single thing, I love you with my whole heart.

Jadyn wants to watch our wedding video and see us kiss. Jed responded with "gross" and said, "the only good thing about weddings is the cake". I said," Well, I smeared cake all over your Daddy's face" in which Jed responded, "COOL!" I told him that you did not think it was very cool, especially 3 days later when you still had cake in your eye...sorry about that (again).

I love you!

D

2 comments:

Justin said...

Its a good thing you apologized these 13 year later, because I am still mad about it! I love you even though I have only 20% vision left in that eye. Happy times, my love.

Tracybug Creative said...

Awe Happy Anniversary... Your Anniversary is on my birthday!